gmpy 1.01 rc near... anybody wanna test>

mensanator at aol.com mensanator at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 18:28:45 EST 2005

casevh at comcast.net wrote:
> What processor are you running?

Drat, didn't see this before I left work. I'm fairly certain it was a
Pentium 4, definitely 1.7GHz, Win2000 and Python 2.3.

So I thought I would run the test again on my home computers,
a Pentium 4 1.5 GHz WinXP Python 2.3 and a laptop with a
Celeron 2.8 GHz WinXP Python 2.4.

Here are the Celeron/Python2.4 numbers (and original test times)

BF: 27.89 sec  gen6  (31.92)
CF: 0.203 sec  gen9  (0.234)
 V: 5.062 sec  gen9  (8.766)