PyQt layout question: QScrollView and QGridLayout?

Volker Lenhardt volker.lenhardt at uni-due.de
Thu Nov 17 09:56:33 EST 2005

For a QApplication (PyQt) on the small screen of my Zaurus 5500 PDA I
try to layout my data output in a QScrollView as the central widget. I'd
prefer to use QGridLayout, but cannot add it to the scroll view.

sc=QScrollView(self)
layout=QGridLayout(..., sc.viewport())
sc.addChild(layout)

results in a TypeError.

Is there a way to get it to work? Filling a box viewport with lots of
padding boxes and white space labels to establish grids is very
cumbersome. And I need 4 different layouts to change places.

Best wishes
Volker

--
Volker Lenhardt