PyFLTK - an underrated gem for GUI projects

aum aum at spam.me.please
Tue Nov 8 00:58:17 EST 2005

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:10:32 -0200, Jorge Godoy wrote:

> Installing things mean, usually:
8><

Distilling what you've said, it would appear the essence of your argument
is "PyFLTK is less desirable because it's not popular", an argument
which, despite a level of pragmatic truth, does contain more than a little
bit of recursion.

Fortunately this thinking wasn't too widespread in the early days of wx
and wxPython.

I do respect wxPython. It's definitely a high-class gui environment.

But for smaller gui programs not needing the power of wx, I find I get
the job done much more quickly and effortlessly with PyFLTK.

--
Cheers
David