[OT] Map of email origins to Python list

Mon Nov 7 12:55:47 EST 2005

"Claire McLister" <mclister at zeesource.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.221.1131384118.18701.python-list at python.org...
  We've been working with Google Maps, and have created a web service to
map origins of emails to a group. As a trial, we've developed a map of
emails to this group at:

  http://www.zeesource.net/maps/map.do?group=668

  This represents emails sent to the group since October 27.

  Would like to hear what you think of it.

<sigh>
Another sleepless camera pointed at the fishbowl that is my online life.

I guess it's a great way to find where there might be Python jobs to be
found, or at least kindred souls (or dissident Python posters in countries
where Internet activity is closely monitored...)

To me, it's either cool in a creepy sort of way, or creepy in a cool sort of
way.

-- Paul