.pth - howto?

flippetigibbet sjhalpin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:44:05 EST 2005

Ok, I think I've finally worked out where my error was. My .pth file
had:
 C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\my\scripts\py\mydir
and I was importing mydir, but that's wrong.

I changed my .pth to have:
 C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\my\scripts\py
and imported mydir and it worked just fine

I think I should have just done print sys.path at a python prompt
before posting - I think that would have shown why it wasn't working
(though thankyou again Peter, for without your suggestion, I wouldn't
have got there).