wxPython newbie question, creating "mega widgets" , and DnD

akameswaran at gmail.com akameswaran at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:19:30 EST 2005

I've made the switch from tKinter to wxPython.  I'm slowly trying to
learn it, but I had a question - what is the appropriate object to
subclass to create a "mega widget"  ie A listbox with it's add/delete
buttons already built in?

wxPanel seems a possibility - any thoughts?

A side question - why is their a EVT_LIST_BEGIN_DRAG but no
EVT_LIST_END_DRAG, unlike tree's which have BEGIN and END?  I need a
draggable list box, and would prefer to not handle low level mouse
events.