A Tcl/Tk programmer learns Python--any advice?

Robert Hicks sigzero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:56:49 EST 2005

Why does there need to be OO "in the core"? That is one thing I have
never understood. If you want OO, get a package that fits your style of
OO and "package require" you are off and running. That probably isn't
what you would be looking at Tcl for anyway.

I agree about Tk and I am actually talking with someone about adding a
wxTcl to the mix as well. I think wx is a much better toolkit.

> It is all a question what you want to solve and how you want to solve
> it.

That is so true.

Robert