Found python for delphi new web site

James fphsml at gmail.com
Sat May 7 02:26:54 EDT 2005

I didn't either since it needs some components to be installed. I will
surely try playing with the source. It should be a lot easier to
customerize than other IDEs.

I just installed the binary
http://mmm-experts.com/Downloads.aspx?ProductId=4

It does have code insight in the interpreter, but not in the editor
like SPE etc. Also, I could not figure what the shortcut for code
completion is. Should not be a problem once I compile the source since
it uses SynEdit.

The debugger feels very nice (Window layout wise. Visual Studio-ish
feel). Better than PythonWin even, though it doesn't do anything new as
far as I can tell.