Running script in background.

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Sun May 1 09:36:42 EDT 2005

You have two choices:

1) You can use Windows Scheduler to run the script in the
background.  I have lots of scripts that I do this with.

2) You can convert the script into a Windows Service, which
will run in the background continuously.

I know of no way to manually start something in the foreground
and have it execute in the background (unlike on Linux).

Larry Bates