How To Reply

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed May 4 07:33:00 EDT 2005

phil wrote:
> I get a digest several times a day.
> When I wish to respond to an item I must
> cut and paste the item and the subject line.
> Is there something to click on for a simple reply?
> Using an old mozilla mail.

You are forced to cut and paste if you want to get the messages in a
digest.  I doubt any mail program has been designed to know how to do
anything smarter, and I'm sure "old mozilla" wasn't.  Either accept the
hard way, or stop using the "digest" approach.

(Please try not to use the Python list for basic questions about "how do
I use my computer".  If everyone did that, this place would be a mess
and your digests would be ten times larger.  Thanks.)

-Peter