Quick and dirty dialogs?

andy at andybak.net andy at andybak.net
Mon May 2 15:04:34 EDT 2005

By 'not needing TK' I meant 2 things:

1. Is there a one liner/no brainer as I'm short on time and, yes,
didn't want to start fiddling with anything new (normally I'd leap at
the opportunity ;-)

2. I couldn't remember if TK is installed by default on a vanilla OS X
install. My script is going to have to run there without very much time
for testing.

So. I should have asked specifically about TK on OS X shouldn't I! Does
anyone happen to know off hand?