Python Graphing Utilities.

Ron Adam rrr at ronadam.com
Tue May 10 20:17:34 EDT 2005

Kenneth Miller wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>     I am new to Python and i was wondering what graphing utlities would be
> available to me. I have already tried BLT and after weeks of unsuccesful
> installs i'd like to find something else. Anything someone would recommend?
>
> Regards,
> Ken

BLT doesn't install in the correct directories on Windows. I found this
helpful.

    1.  Install BLT 2.4u into C:/Python23/tcl, using BLT's installer
(the one for Tcl/Tk 8.3). This gives you bin, include, and lib
subdirectories of C:/Python23/tcl, with all the BLT stuff in them.
    2. Copy C:/Python23/tcl/lib/blt2.4 into C:/Python23/tcl/tcl8.3.
    3. Put the BLT DLLs in a directory on your PATH (not necessarily a
system directory, it just has to be on your PATH)

Clipped from: http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~hpl/scripting/software.html

Cheers,
_Ron