mod_python and logging

Daniel Lichtenberger daniel_usenet at yahoo.de
Sun May 15 07:07:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm looking for a logging module to be used in a mod_python-powered
website. Python 2.3's logging package seems like a good fit, however
I'm not sure if it's completely safe to use it under high load. The
library documentation states that it's thread-safe, but what about
several forked apache processes running different (sub-)interpreters,
logging to the same file?

Other suggestions for logging (I really don't need most of logging.*'s
facilities) are also welcome.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
For mail replies please use my address from
http://perplex.schmumpf.de/