problem in the compiler ?

Delaney, Timothy C (Timothy) tdelaney at avaya.com
Mon May 2 19:50:34 EDT 2005

Glauco Silva wrote:

> when i creat a RadioButton and put a command = self.Function , this
> function is called in the creation of RadioButton. It´s right this or
> it´s wrong ?

I'm pretty sure I can guess exactly what the problem is. I suspect your code looks somewhat like:

    btn = RadioButton(command=self.Function())

Follow the instructions in the above link and you should be able to work out why this is wrong.

If I've failed to read your mind correctly, the above link should also teach you how to make it easier for me to do so.

Tim Delaney