I want to ask you the most important question of your life. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure you are going to Heaven. May 24, 2005 10:49:20 am

The Ghost In The Machine ewill at sirius.athghost7038suus.net
Tue May 24 17:00:04 EDT 2005

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, RLG101166 at yahoo.com
<RLG101166 at yahoo.com>
 wrote
on 24 May 2005 07:48:47 -0700
<1116946127.220677.235770 at o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>:

> THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF YOUR LIFE
>
> This is the most important question of your life.
>
> The question is: Are you saved?

I'm tempted to ask if you're *shaved* (I'm not).  Why you're
asking this in technical groups is far from clear.  God
doesn't care if you're using Python, C, Matlab, Linux, or OSX,
at least, not as far as I know.

It is vaguely possible that the Almighty has in fact
upgraded his internal communications network to include
TCP/IP, MBone, and Etherial Prayer Protocol (EPP), but
I'd prefer to see hard evidence.

Followups to a slightly more logical place. :-)

[rest snipped]

#191, ewill3 at earthlink.net
It's still legal to go .sigless.