[ANN] XPN 0.4.6

Nemesis nemesis at nowhere.invalid
Fri May 27 17:10:00 EDT 2005

XPN (X Python Newsreader XPN) is a multi-platform newsreader with
Unicode support. It has features like scoring/actions, X-Face and Face
decoding, muting of quoted text, newsrc import/export, find article and
search in the body, spoiler char/rot13, random taglines, and
configurable attribution lines.

You can find it here:

http://xpn.altervista.org/index-en.html
http://sf.net/projects/xpn

This is mainly a bug-fix release.
Any feedback or help is really appreciated.
If you want to translate XPN in your language you'll find the XPN.pot
file inside the "lang" directory.

New in the release:
    * v0.4.6: improved speed in article retrieving.
    * v0.4.6: added an indicator of unread articles in thread, now you don't have to open
              the thread in order to know if it contains unread articles.
    * v0.4.6: now the "CANCEL" works again, and "SUPERSEDE" lets you re-edit the original
              article text.
    * v0.4.6: fixed some pygtk issues, now XPN works correctly also with pygtk2.6 (and GTK2.6)
    * v0.4.6: fixed a bug in the "Edit Mail" window that caused some errors when closing
              the window.
    * v0.4.6: now the Error Dialog is shown also when XPN isn't able to start (thanks
              to Antonio Valentino).
    * v0.4.6: fixed some issues with shelve module that caused problems on some FreeBSD systems.
    * v0.4.6: some improvements in the french translation (thanks to Patrick Lamaiziere)
    * v0.4.6: some changes in the "raw view" management.
    * v0.4.6: changed subversion

--
I Used To Be Schizophrenic, But We're OK Now.

 |\ |       |HomePage   : http://nem01.altervista.org