Python Problem

Elangovan elangovan at qmaxtech.com
Tue May 3 07:29:41 EDT 2005

 Hi,

            We are using Python 2.3 version for our applications, for the Past 1 month we were facing the below problem.

Problem summary

Systems with windows XP and Windows 2000 platforms, when we open pythonwin editor and some py files after that we unable to open any browser window on windows, we have tried frequently uninstaling and reinstalling Python 2.3 but the problem remains the same. Please help us to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Elangovan.D
Qmax Test Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
IT Highway,Elcot Avenue, Sholinganallur,
Chennai 600119.