Python 2.4 & BLT ?

Ron Adam rrr at ronadam.com
Thu May 12 20:59:29 EDT 2005

StepH wrote:
> Ron Adam a écrit :
>
>>StepH wrote:

>>>yes.  When i try to execute it, a small msgbox apprea with the msg:
>>>Corrupt installation detected!
>>>
>>>Any idea ?
>>

>>Sounds like it might not be a corrupted install exe file, but a
>>previously installed version that is corrupted.
>>

> Hum, i've try to re-install all from scratch without success...
>

>>Does the message box say anything else?  With just "Corrupt installation
>>detected!", it could also be a support file or missing dll that the
>>installer needs.
>

> Yes.  It's the only message that is displayed.
> I've to go ahead...  so for now i'll use tk.Canvas for my display...
>
> If you have idea ?

A little googling found the following which may give you a clue or ideas
of further searches.  Also run a virus scanner on the file before hand.

http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/composer/faq/90.htm
http://www.transcender.com/faqs/detail.aspx?pn=tradwnldinstallarticle00900&full=True&tree=True
http://www.visagesoft.com/help/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=5
http://www.wise.com/KBArticle.aspx?articleno=1034

As a last resort, you may also be able to check the exe file by using a
zip file reader such as winzip or powerarchiver.  You should be able to
extract the individual files that way, but it may be a bit of a task to
figure out where to put them.

Hope this helps,

_Ron