Fwd: Interactive shell for demonstration purposes

James Carroll mrmaple at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:43:50 EDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Carroll <mrmaple at gmail.com>
Date: May 11, 2005 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: Interactive shell for demonstration purposes
To: Brian Quinlan <brian at sweetapp.com>

I would personally try looking at the PyCrust.py that's included with
wxPython.  It has a standard shell, and you can use the Ctrl-]  hotkey
to increase the font size.  You can make it big and readable...  (but
not bold, which would be nice.)  Then, hide your taskbars (or system
menus) and maximize...

-Jim