Problem accessing Python Business Forum

Neil Hodgson nyamatongwe+thunder at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:15:10 EDT 2005

John:

> Every time I attempt to look at the Python Business
> Forum (www.python-in-business.org), I encounter an error that starts
> like this:

    Laura Creighton responded about this on python-dev:

# The machine is at work, and anybody who wants to fix it
# is welcome to. The problem is that some people decided
# that it would be a good idea to install Zope, and
# archtypes, and I don't know what else.  When things
# broke, none of them had time or inclination to fix it.  The
# people who do have the desire to fix it, don't know
# anything about Zope and have no desire to learn this.
#
# Right now Jacob and I are too busy with Europython to
# worry about the PBF website, given that the PBF
# members have shown no desire to fix this.  In the
# meantime, collaboration between PBF members is working
# quite well and we have more than a few shared projects
# -- but fixing the website is not one of them.
#
# If anybody here wants this job, it is all yours.

    Neil