How to receive events (eg. user mouse clicks) from IE

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 15:01:19 EDT 2005

Reducing the sleep time in the loop also seems to speed things up.
I'm guessing due to giving both event loops more resources, but
I can't prove it conclusively.

This might make a good candidate for the Cookbook (or there's
a collection of IE automation examples at win32com.de)
so anybody else trying to do something similar knows some of the pitfalls.

       Roger

news:jDKje.7423$wr.4173 at clgrps12...