SSL (HTTPS) with 2.4

Andrew Bushnell awb at fluent.com
Thu May 19 13:19:46 EDT 2005

Thanks for the feedback. andreas. I am looking into how to work my own
connection logic into the code. Google has quickly become my friend and
I am actually poking at cURL (pyCurl) to see what benefit it will be.

Thanks again.

************************************
Andrew Bushnell
Lead Development Engineer