Importing modules

qwweeeit at yahoo.it qwweeeit at yahoo.it
Wed May 11 14:25:58 EDT 2005

Fredrik Lundh ha scritto:
> qwweeeit at yahoo.it wrote:
>
> > To understand a program, however, you need also a flow chart...
>
> so understand a carefully designed modular component structure, you
> have to remove the structure so you can create a flow chart?

Not everyone is a "guru" like you... I already implemented (some years
ago) flow chart tools but for structured languages, not Object Oriented
ones like Python.
So forgive me if I'm in trouble... Instead of mocking me, the better
should be to give me an brief idea of the import's roll (namespaces,
visibility and so on...)

Bye.