command to update a web page

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Tue May 17 18:05:51 EDT 2005

You probably just want to use ftplib to upload the new
page to the website.  You will, of course, need to create
the new page from the information provided by whatever
condition triggered it prior to uploading to the server.

Alternatively you could update some information in a
MySQL database and have your php web page access that
information every time it refreshes.  The database
would need to be hosted at the website (but most ISPs
now give you free MySQL anyway).

Sort of depends on how often this happens, how complex
the php page is, etc. as to which is best method.

Larry Bates