MacOS X drag & drop?

Han-Wen Nienhuys hanwen at byrd.xs4all.nl
Sun May 15 20:10:10 EDT 2005

Hi there,

this might not be the right group to ask, but I'm looking for some
hints on making a drag & droppable application on MacOS X.  I
succeeded in producing a bundle that calls a python script.
When I drop a file onto the application, the python script is called
with the following arguments,

  ['/Users/hanwen/src/maclily/BUILD/lilypond.app/Contents/MacOS/lilypond',
   '-psn_0_3145729']

how can I find the path to the dropped file from -psn_0_3145729 ? Or
is this signaled to the script through a different channel?

Thanks!

--
 Han-Wen Nienhuys - hanwen at xs4all.nl - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen