sync dir's

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue May 10 06:52:56 EDT 2005

Timothy Smith wrote:
> what would be the best tool to use to sync my local dir with a remote
> one, say off a http resorce (although i'm open to other options there) i
> haven't gotten any feed back on my problems with loading pysvn on win98,
> and i can apprechiate if the dev's are too busy/can't be bothered with
> win98. but i still need to find a solution that can achieve the same
> result, and i'm starting to look for other options.

You could always take a look at the ftpmirror code in the Tools
subdirectory of your source distro. I've used that several times with
great satisfaction, and it's fairly low-end - all you need is an FTP
server at the other end.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC             http://www.holdenweb.com/