how to config a comserver in a customize dll?

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 22:31:54 EDT 2005

If you have a custom COM dll, you should just register it as normal.
I'm not sure why you would want to register it as a python COM
server.  Unless you've duplicated the whole framework that allows
com servers to be written in python ?

          Roger

news:mailman.237.1116556324.8733.python-list at python.org...