Is Python suitable for a huge, enterprise size app?

Paul Rubin http
Fri May 20 16:15:48 EDT 2005

"Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> writes:
> this has been reported before, and it won't get fixed (unless you're
> volunteering to add Python-compatible garbage collection to Tk, that is).

Yeah, I think I understand what the issue is.  I can think of some
kludgy possible fixes but I assume they've been thought about already
and rejected.  The workaround of making the application save an extra
reference isn't too bad, but all relevant docs that say anything about
these images should mention the requirement emphatically.