working directory for debugging in pythonwin

Thomas Pfaff yael at gmx.net
Wed May 11 11:18:27 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I started using the nice Pythonwin IDE together with Python 2.3 (I have
come to prefer its editor to IDLE).
My problem is, that when I want to run a script in the debugger, I can
give the script name and arguments, but I can't tell it in which
directory it should run.

I googled this group but didn't find anything helpful so far.

I could use some os.chdir in my code, but that's ugly and I neither want
to copy the script around to the places where I would like to test it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Thomas