Importing modules

qwweeeit at yahoo.it qwweeeit at yahoo.it
Thu May 12 10:59:10 EDT 2005

Hi Fredrik,
thank you for saying that I am
> ... posting silly assertions.
I didn't born " Python expert", and I am hardly trying to learn
something.
I don't like classes but this assertion (silly... I agree) is due to
the fact that "I don't understand them well" (I hope to change mind in
a near future).
Another item (for me...) difficult, is "import modules", and "plenty of
information" (as you said) does not help me much: the mechanism of
variable visibility and namespaces is not clear to me. It will be
enough an example of the various type of imports and they difference in
terms of namespaces or, better, of something you can see on your
monitor, or print like, for example,  a dictionary.
As you can see from my replay to Steve Holden, I have abandoned my
project on flowcharting. I must study (as you adviced me)...
Bye.