More Rewrite Request Within SocketServer?

John Abel jabel at plus.net
Fri May 27 03:38:06 EDT 2005

OK, I'm guessing what I was after ( see below ) isn't possible.  Does
anyone know of an easy way of having verify_request inform the request
handler of certain events, say client is unauthorised?  I thought of
having it set a flag, and referring to it from the handler class (
self.server.hostAllowed for example ), but that wouldn't work quite
right in a threaded server.

Any ideas?