Python Documentation (vs PHP stuff)

Paul Rubin http
Thu May 12 14:53:13 EDT 2005

Roel Schroeven <rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm> writes:
> In my experience, the user comments in many cases are almost useless.
> Sometimes just confusing, sometimes contradicting each other, sometimes
> even incorrect. Sometimes correct and useful too, but IMO that gets
> drown between all the others.

One thing they are useful for is identifying the places where the
official documentation is deficient.  Even if the user comments are
wrong, it shows the user was having a problem with what was supplied.
I think Python's docs could benefit a lot from that.  There are
parts of the Python docs that are hopelessly incomplete or confusing.