HELP Printing with wxPython

James Carroll mrmaple at gmail.com
Thu May 12 05:51:42 EDT 2005

There's a working version in the wxPython Demo...

If you run the wxpython demo, and choose Print Framework under
Miscellaneous it has code that looks a whole lot like what's on the
wiki, only you can test it and try it out and see if it's broken for
you there.  If anything doesn't work, let the wxPython mailing list
people know about it, and they'll have a work-around or a fix (or show
you what you should be doing) in no time.

-Jim