__init__() not called automatically

Sakesun Roykiattisak sakesun at boonthavorn.com
Thu May 26 02:25:05 EDT 2005

Does c++ call base class constructor automatically ??
If I'm not wrong, in c++ you also have to call base class constructor
explicitly.
Python just do not enforce the rule. You can leave it as desire.

BTW, I've once been an C++ expert.  Knowing python kill that skill.
However, I'm not regret.  I have c++ compiler installed, but I don't even
bother validate my last paragraph assertion.  Too disgusting.  ;)