python and printers

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Fri May 13 04:12:55 EDT 2005

[Alex Moreno]

| i´m writing an applications under wxphython and i need to print some
| data in an external printer (usb, parallel, i suppose that it doesn´t
| mind. Excuse me for the (maybe) stupid question but, how can i do it?
| where can i found information about it?

Seems to be a popular subject. Check out this thread from
yesterday:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/299c533103a40a2b/7546189860376f57?tvc=1&q=wxpython&hl=en#7546189860376f57

(PS Is there some shorter way of linking to Google Groups?)

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk