handling more databases with ZEO

Almad almad at include.cz
Fri May 6 17:26:00 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm using zodb with zeo and I want to connect to more databases from my
application. On server side, it's no problem, I just set up second
filestorage:

<filestorage 1>
        path /var/www/databases/zodb/almad-net.fs
</filestorage>
<filestorage 2>
        path /var/www/databases/zodb/azilla.fs
</filestorage>

However, I dunno how to connect from app. Currently, I'm using

serverData = {
                'shelf' : Shelf(('localhost', 11000), [Cat1, Cat2])
        }

I dunno where to pass any argument to let ZEO knew where I'm connecting to.
Please let me knew any resource where this is described...

Thanks,
--
Lukas "Almad" Linhart
[:: http://www.almad.net/ ::]