Question about XML Parser in Python.

Amitpython5 at aol.com Amitpython5 at aol.com
Wed May 11 09:03:42 EDT 2005

Hello,

  Well, I'm fairly new to Python and have encountered a strange error  while
reading an XML document in Python. I used the SAX parser, and my input XML  is
fairly large with 300000 records. I extract about 25 fields from each record
and spit out a csv file. The strange thing is that after about 2000 records,
some value (one of the 25) is missing in the csv file, so it just appears as
',,', as if the value was missing from the Input file. I checked the Input
file  and all values are intact.

  It is not field specific, as this behavior is repeated for different
fields every time. I'm really confused, is this a bug with the parser? or just  too
many records to process?

Please help.

Thanks,
Amit.