mac python on tiger

silver lily silver_lily at rediffmail.com
Thu May 19 00:40:56 EDT 2005

Hi,
I have recently installed tiger on my mac computer. After the installation, I have been unable to launch python IDE or package manager (the icons bounce on the dock for a while and then crash). IDLE is working so far, however, none of the GUI script are working and I am also not able to open more than one IDLE editor windows at a time.

I have already deleted the Python 2.4 binaries that came with the installation for tiger, so I know it is not a linking error. Is there something I am missing here.

Thanks,
Silver