doc tags?

Wolfram Kriesing wolfram.kriesing at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:11:36 EDT 2005

i am really looking for documenting my code, actually i expect the ide
to interpret them too and show me the doc etc., since i am missing
that a lot. esp. attributes' doc i was missing which made me write
this post
if there is not standard tool (or even a PEP) is there any pythonic
syntax? (which might make it into the standard lib, to be available
like the doc-string also inside the code -  i really like the __doc__)

--
cu

Wolfram