BitKeeper for Python?

Bruce Stephens bruce+usenet at cenderis.demon.co.uk
Mon May 2 10:04:19 EDT 2005

Ville Vainio <ville at spammers.com> writes:

[...]

>     Bruce> Or Codeville, also written in Python.
>
> Or bazaar-ng, also written in python.
>
>     Bruce> Codeville's said to be pretty usable.
>
> Ditto, through the repo format has not been stabilized yet.

The impression I get is that bazaar-ng probably isn't ready for real
use yet:

    Warning: bzr is at an early stage of development, and the design
    is still changing from week to week. The documents here may be
    inconsistent with themselves or with the code, and sometimes refer
    to features that are planned but not yet written.

I think I'd give it a while.