Which IDE is recommended?

Franz Steinhaeusler franz.steinhaeusler at utanet.at
Tue May 3 03:03:29 EDT 2005

On 2 May 2005 08:21:48 -0700, "dcrespo" <dcrespo at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi. You were right: I meant "Code Completition". I did what you told me
>to do. I get now auto completition of code.
>For example:
>
>import wx
>wx.(here appear a list with the possibilities)
>
>But.... (there's always a "but") with:
>
>button = wx.Button(...)
>
>when I write "button." there's a flick of the list of the possible
>parameters, resulting in no showing it. Is there a way to correct it?
>
>Daniel

Hi,

I personally don't use it.

Hm, because of drpython is "weak" typed, that is not so easy.
It would require an "extra" parsing of the current document.

Anyway this could be a feature request and I put it into
sf tracker.

Stani's Python Editor and Boa Constructor doesn't (seem) support this
too.

--
Franz Steinhäusler
http://drpython.sourceforge.net/