Displaying formatted - data with TKinter

custard_pie ckwiguno at gmail.com
Sun May 1 22:10:19 EDT 2005

Hi,..I found it difficult to display data from a dictionary using GUI.
What widget should I use? I tried using text widget, but I couldn't get
the display I want. I need the display to look like this

file name       size       age            location
fdssfdfsa         30        34            safasfafsfdsa
asdfafdsafs       45        56            asdffdsafsd

And I'm getting the display from inside a dictionary that holds list as
its value. Any suggestion on what I should use to display the data in
that format??