Melbourne (Australia) Python User Group

Anthony anthony.briggs at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:23:45 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm interested in starting a Python user group in Melbourne,
Australia. So far there seems to have been a lot of interest from
various parties, but for whatever reasons it's fizzled out. So I've
decided that if there's going to be a user group, I'll have to start
it myself (hopefully without the meetup.com albatross).

If you're in Melbourne, you're a python programmer and you're
interested in meeting up, drop me an email and let me know. I'll
probably also contact the Linux user groups in the area, but if you
know of any other groups that would be interested, please let me know.
If you want to forward this email on to other people or groups, feel
free to do so.

Thanks,

Anthony