Setting the corner color in rotated PIL images

rzed jello at comics.com
Sun May 1 07:17:51 EDT 2005

I'm using PIL to generate some images which may be rotated at the
user's option. When they are rotated, the original image is cropped
in the new image (which is fine), and the corners are black (which
is not, in this case). I can't find any documented way to change
the default fill color (if that's what it is) for the corners, and
PIL also doesn't seem to support a flood fill. I have created a
flood fill in Python, which works but which markedly slows image
generation.

Can anyone suggest a better way to set the color of the corners?

All I really need in this case is that they be a solid color, the
same color they were before being rotated.

--
rzed