New Python regex Doc

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Fri May 13 04:34:51 EDT 2005

Xah Lee wrote:

> I respect people

and I was convinced he was going to show different:

> The software community, is one fucked up ball, and in part, because

just one person sees the light...

> people respect not people nor truth. They respect their own asses,

Then you must be the #1 fine example of that same fucked up ball.

> raised. (of course there are also posts by good hearted and educated
> people)

Like yourself, sure.

If you had really any point, you didn't need to swear in every third
sentence. Nor bother so many groups with your rants.

If you think it can be done better, pick up a part of documentation, and
rewrite it. To make it very hard, you are not allowed to use fuck, fucking,
fucked, ass, asses or other similar words, which in the way you use them
show quite some lack of both creativity and writing skills.

--
John                   Small Perl scripts: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
               Perl programmer available:     http://castleamber.com/