passing C++ parameters to a function

Stormbringer andreif at mail.dntis.ro
Fri May 27 11:19:39 EDT 2005

Greetings,

I was trying to use pyopengl - which is imported into python using SWIG
- when I stumbled upon the following function with the C++ definition:

void glShaderSourceARB(GLhangleARB shader, GLuint number_strings, const
GLcharARB** strings, Glint * length);

this is imported inside pyopengl, looks something like this :

# This file was created automatically by SWIG.
# Don't modify this file, modify the SWIG interface instead.
# This file is compatible with both classic and new-style classes.

import _shader_objects

[...]

glShaderSourceARB = _shader_objects.glShaderSourceARB

Now I am at a loss here, I need to call this function but can't figure
out a quick way to convert my argumets to this list of string pointers
and pointer to int. Could anyone more experienced in SWIG-usage and/or
pyopengl internals give me some hints ?

Thanks,
Andrei