Python Impact Analysis Tool ?

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Wed May 25 16:20:54 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 25 May 2005 08:27 am, dcolford2000 at hotmail.com wrote:
> Is there an impact analysis tool out there that can cross reference
> python -- VB has a couple of these tools (eg. Visual Expert)

I could be wrong, but my first impression is that that must be
VB jargon for something we might know under another name.

What *is* an "impact analysis tool".  Something tells me it has
little to do with the physics of craters, though that's the first
thing that comes to mind. There are a lots of self-documentation
tools for Python, though, starting with the interpreter itself.