BitKeeper for Python?

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun May 1 16:33:18 EDT 2005

john....

you might check out trac and subversion/svn... CVS is often used as well...

keep in mind that any app equires that you be willing to out in a certain
amount of time for the admin of the project tool. if what you're creating is
open source, you might as well go ahead and use the sourceforge.org
site/app...

-bruce