More Rewrite Request Within SocketServer?

Paul Rubin http
Fri May 27 04:04:48 EDT 2005

John Abel <jabel at plus.net> writes:
> Unfortunately not.  verify_request is called before process_request
> which launches the thread ( in the ThreadingMixIn version ).  Unless I
> passed the flag as an argument to the thread, and then had it reset.
> Hmmmmm, worth thinking about,

If verify_request is finished before the new thread starts, then I'd
think it could set a flag and the new thread could find it.  You get a
race condition only if both threads are trying to mess with the flag
simultaneously.