How to write this regular expression?

could ildg could.net at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:22:10 EDT 2005

I can tell you that this is not any homework at all,
I think it by myself.

I like this maillist, it helped me a lot. but some guys as you look
weird.
On 4 May 2005 10:25:20 GMT, Antoon Pardon <apardon at forel.vub.ac.be> wrote:
> Op 2005-05-04, could ildg schreef <could.net at gmail.com>:
> > Does it matter whether it is a homework?
>
> Yes, because if other do your homework for you, you wont
> have learned anything from it.
>
> > Why do you look down upon homework?
>
> Who says he does. That he is not willing to do your homework
> for you, doesn't imply he looks down on it.
>
> > Everyone can do his homework well without any problems in your logic?
>
> There is difference in asking for help on how to solve a
> problem yourself and asking for the solution.
I read the document about re on python tommorow, and when I want to
use it to settle a problem, I found it not so easy, so I raise the question
here. I didn't say how I thought about it, because I don't want the question
to be too long. But a short question doesn't mean that I am too lazy
and I didn't even think about it. If you think I'm a kind of person
you hate to help,
you needn't.